Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mas denies that his father was the figurehead Pujol – Reuters

Mas denies that his father was the figurehead Pujol – Reuters

“Clean corruption I have always behaved in a way that I correct?”

BARCELONA, 27 Sep. (EUROPA PRESS) –

The President of the Generalitat, Artur Mas, has denied that his father was a figurehead of the will of the father of former President Jordi Pujol as Alicia Sanchez Camacho (PP) on Friday asked Pujol, who did not appear in answer to Parlament on your money without regularizing abroad

? “My father I know what you tell me.! not if my father and President Pujol virtually unknown They had ever spoken,” he said when asked during an interview on TV3 gathered by Europa Press.

But he recalled that is about to approve a commission of inquiry of the Parliament on “fraud in general”, and has been willing to appear . if asked groups also admit that would be required to go

On whether he is clean of corruption, replied: “Clean corruption? I think so. Whenever I behaved in a way that I think right “, but has found that the Government is composed of many people and may be who should be explained, so has argued that precisely for that is the commission of inquiry.

also explained that Friday saw the appearance of Pujol because I was working in the decree of convocation of the query, but I have been told that some interventions forms were not maintained.

Regarding –with Pujol who has not been able to talk but plans to do in the next days–, said that parties “maybe I expected him to answer a few more questions,” but he stressed his attitude.

“He knew I made one wrong” –has constatado– and has had the courage to recognize both as to appear in Parliament to explain.

On the allegations of ‘dirty war ‘from the State against the sovereignty process and if this is expected to happen before the close of the consultation, he replied: “I do not know if it will come more reports; because they have also made reports, huh? “.

” I do not know what will happen now, but I know what has happened so far, and specifically me, and what have proven the charges I did? Nothing, “said the regret he was accused of stealing, of having taken money abroad, and used his father as a figurehead.

Mas has also highlighted the recent reports that the head of staff to President Mariano Rajoy, Jorge Moragas, sent SMS to ex-girlfriend of the eldest son of Jordi Pujol pressing for it to arrive to the end in their revelations about the money Pujol.

“We had evidence makes a days with the chief of staff of the Spanish government, “he lamented But the attitude of the state, and considers these SMS are proof that Moragas not exposed neutral.

” They have not given me any explanation (from central government) nor I’ve asked, “he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment