Wednesday, March 23, 2016

“A year ago my life changed completely” victim girlfriend Germanwings plane – ElEspectador.com

On March 23 marks one year since a flight of German airline Germanwings from Barcelona (Spain) and Dusseldorf (Germany) ran into a mountain in the French Pyrenees. The findings of the Office of Research and Analysis of France point to a deliberate action of the passenger, the German Andreas Lubitz (27 years old), who was known after the incident that day was on medical leave, and psychiatric treatment for a long time . It seems that chronic depression pilot cost the lives of 150 people, including two Colombians. The bride and promised the Colombian architect Luis Eduardo Medrano, Catalina Paz Paz spoke with Viewer on that painful day and the year that has passed since then.

where are you

I’m of Popayan – Cauca-Colombia

Who was Luis Eduardo

.? Luis Eduardo was my boyfriend, with whom I would marry on 26 December 2015. it was the most wonderful being that someone could have on your side. The best of fathers, the best of the children, the best of friends, the best man. A person who shared all he had was a lot or a little, a person who no grudge for absolutely nobody, not judged, not criticized, had a good word and a smile to whoever was beside him.

a being who decided to go live in a foreign country thinking about the future of his daughter and him, going through hard times, which never did fall and continued to fight for a better future. A person who only thought of others, they all thought were good and live every moment as if it were the last. It is not deprived of anything and enjoyed life to the fullest. The truth is that it was a being who in his 36 years enjoyed his life and fulfilled many of his dreams, but lacked many others.

It was a routine trip like that? In no time you thought to travel with him?

The trip was planned from January, I traveled from Colombia and from robe, Africa, where he lived. It was actually his farewell tour of the life he had had for six long years. The idea was that we spent one vacation in Europe before he returned to Colombia to settle again. We spent four days together before he travel to Germany to pick up Annk, his daughter, and spend the next few days on a cruise Canary Islands and other days more in Barcelona and Madrid.

If you think about travel together Germany’s last day as Barcelona had a cold spell and no one wanted to stay a day and a half without him. We seek the passage last night on the internet but there were no seats available on the flight and so he ended up traveling alone.

How was this year for you?

The hardest year of my life. For me there really has not spent the time, I still miss as if he had not seen since the night before. It is a void in the soul that no one can describe or feel. I have had psychological and psychiatric support since shortly after the accident, I had a psychological pregnancy following the death of Luis Eduardo.

This has caused a shift away from the family of Luis Eduardo and close associates both him and me who could not understand such an impact that I lived to spend all about the accident. So my life since March 24, 2015 changed completely. I stopped hope to be a happy person.

What feelings generated in you this time?

Memories of happiness because I think in the last days we were together walked Madrid and Barcelona and obviously an infinite sadness to remember the times when I heard about the accident and everything that brought that day.

How did you live that day, before we know the happened?

Luis Eduardo came out more or less at 7 in the morning the hotel in Barcelona and I was sleeping me with little desire to leave the cold he was doing. At about eleven o’clock I managed to get out for a walk and see some places we fail to meet together. Then I called my mother who was in Colombia and she asked if I knew anything about Luis, I said no and she told me what happened with a flight Barcelona – Germany and disturbed me. I returned to the hotel immediately to hear from him. My mail had arrived a message from his brother where I said I had something to say. That was how I learned the fatal news.

How was the time that you hear about what happened?

I thought immediately that it was not true, it was impossible to believe that Luis Eduardo was no longer at my side. We had planned a life together so much, I thought it could not be real to disappear in just a few moments. Then I thought there was a chance he was alive and held on to it until the night I lost all hope and spent the next several hours at the home of a Colombian friend and the next day on a plane back to Colombia where I just wanted to awaken this nightmare, which could not even understand, much less accept. I had a feeling of loneliness that from that day with me wherever I go.

Did you go to the scene?

After my return to Colombia and I meet my mother, traveled to Cologne to a Mass was held days after the parents of Luis Eduardo, his brother and mother. Then we went to Marseille to the nearest place where the plate was in honor to the people of the accident.

Here you feel?

I can not describe what I felt. He was to meet with his last and the first of a totally different life for me. It was facing a reality that I did not want to know. It was finding the place between heaven and earth that separated us but from that moment I looked at the mountain we joined more like two souls neck separate.

What changed something when you know that the possible cause of the accident was the same driver?

For me, I always said that the result was still the same, Luis Eduardo was no longer at my side.

Lubitz, what inspired you that name?

None.

If you could say something to that pilot, what would it be?

None.

How you tried the airline to the news?

they behaved very well while I had relationship with them, which ceased to exist after the visit to crash site.

what was the explanation of what happened that you have offered?

the same as everybody knows.

What do you expect action or would like to take aviation to prevent tragedies like this?

there must be more careful with people who have in their hands the hopes and dreams of life of many people.

has anyone asked you to apologize for what happened? Did you serve something?

People of the airline were always recurring to apologize for what happened. It did no good.

How treatment within German culture theme and relatives, has been different from what you’re used to?

of course, Europeans in general are drier when expressing their feelings and that is reflected in everything.

are you back to travel by plane?

On several occasions. Equal to the accident aircraft.

do you do when, what comes to your mind?

I think it would be like the last time of Luis Eduardo in that plane, what would think.

What message would you send to people who pass through a similar situation?

you can not say anything, I hope nobody I had to live; because what you feel is something that only he has lived understand.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment