Monday, February 23, 2015

Pujol in Parliament: “I will not go into your blablabla” – Terra Colombia

Pujol in Parliament: "I will not go into your blablabla" – Terra Colombia



 The president of the Generalitat Jordi Pujol at a time of his intervention & # XF3; n Photo: EFE en espa & # xF1; ol

The president of the Generalitat Jordi Pujol at a time of his intervention

Photo: EFE in Spanish

The Catalan president, Jordi Pujol, made his appearance at the commit tax fraud investigation in the Parliament of Catalonia.

The former executive of CiU has Segurado he is “very quiet” about his 23 years as head of the Government, according to EFE.

“I will not go into their game”

“I do not pretend to answer question by question nor the end of the session,” he warned Pujol groups of Parliament Catalan to start his appearance.

However, Pujol took the microphone when Republican Oriol Amoros spoke. Amoros has been accused of weaving alleged agreements “mutual protection” with the main political forces of the State, to which the president replied defending his years in the Catalan Government.

“For the discussion of my 23 years in government, I’m very quiet” , stressed Pujol, in an attempt to defend his long tenure as head of the Government.

Pujol says he has no foreign accounts

“I do not come in to blablabla” said Pujol, who declared interventions of the speakers were not serious. World declares Pujol said “I take my hearing aid will not hear” the last intervention of the deputies.

The president insists that the money the supposed inheritance from his father does not come from “public funds” and that the attacks of deputies are not ‘documented’.

A Jordi Puol you questions in Parliament for his hidden fortune abroad for nearly 30 years

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment