Monday, October 13, 2014

The husband of Teresa Romero asked the health minister to resign – The País.com (Spain)

The husband of Teresa Romero asked the health minister to resign – The País.com (Spain)

Send video

The Minister of Health of the Community of Madrid, Javier Rodriguez. / A. RUESGA / ATLAS

The husband of Teresa Romero, Javier Limón, has asked Health counselor Madrid, Javier Rodriguez, to resign for his criticism of the nursing assistant infected by Ebola. “Please honor and resign” he has called Lemon in a letter read by a friend of the couple to the hospital doors Carlos III de Madrid.

“I, unlike you, am not well fed, because my wife is hovering between life and death and it’s not my food,” he said in the letter the husband of Teresa Romero, in reference to statements by Rodriguez, when being asked if he thought resign, said he was a doctor and had life solved: “I came to the political eaten at home,” said the counselor

“. I am writing to beg from ignorance of a welder, “writes Javier Limón,” to explain to me how he wears a suit, and unfortunately my wife has done a master. Teresa has had half an hour or so to learn through a companion and a vocation and humility that you lack. ” Rodriguez also distanced himself with a controversial statement to realize that they had received training on health protective suit against Ebola. “It does not take a master to wear a suit,” said the director.

The husband of the nursing assistant also criticizes the high health reproached by Teresa that went on vacation after attending the missionaries died from Ebola, and to come to the salon to shave in the previous week to be entered. “Look you, Mr. Minister of Health, nobody said we could not do what we did, not least because the protocol did not tell us that it could not do, Lemon complains. Protocol Health, indeed only established contacts Ebola patients with temperature is taken twice daily for 21 days, without any restriction of movement.

Lemon quarantine regrets that his wife was not decreed, as is seen in other countries. “I’m just a welder, but I understand that if this had been done, my wife probably would not be hovering between life and death, Excalibur would be alive and all the people including me who are isolated, would not be in danger potential to the disease. “relates in his letter

” I’m also bad drunk, because I’m out of liquid from time to mourn, “says Javier Limón, adding:” The only thing I’m good, is well annoyed, but unlike you, Mr. Minister of Health, I have great respect, which you have not been out of laziness. “

The Minister of Health of the Community of Madrid, Francisco Javier Rodríguez , blamed Teresa Romero, the nursing assistant infected with Ebola, to hide their GP and the other people who cared to entry on Monday at the Hospital Alcorcón who attended Miguel Pajares and Manuel Garcia Viejo, the two priests repatriated from Africa for treatment in Spain (the first died on 12 August and the second on 25 September). . “Today has recognized an error undress costume All this time denied consistently, as he concealed that he had treated a patient with Ebola” accused Rodriguez

The full letter from Lemon:” Have you honor and RESIGN “

PILAR ALVAREZ

” Lord Minister of Health, (Javier Rodriguez) I am writing to show my respect and admiration, and beg from ignorance of a welder and his wife who is torn between life and death, I invite you to explain to me how it gets a suit, and unfortunately my wife has not done a master.

Teresa has had half an hour or so to learn it through a companion and a vocation and humility that you lack.

You say we went on vacation and would not be so bad (not a friend, was not so bad, only had Ebola) and went to the salon.

Look, Health Minister Lord, nobody said we could not do what we did, not least because the protocol did not say we could not do that. When I now know that in other countries is quarantined to health after treating a patient with Ebola. But I’m just a welder, but I understand that if this had been done, my wife probably would not be hovering between life and death, Excalibur would be alive and all the people including me who are isolated, we would not be a potential hazard to disease.

.. sir … I unlike you, I’m not well fed because my wife is hovering between life and death and it’s not my food.

I’m also bad drunk, because I’m out of liquid from time to mourn.

The only thing I’m good, is well screwed, but unlike you, counselor Lord of health, I have great respect, which you have not had for Teresa.

Have you honor and RESIGN. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment