Tuesday, October 14, 2014

‘s Husband calls for the resignation of Health Minister Madrid – La Rioja

's Husband calls for the resignation of Health Minister Madrid – La Rioja

Javier Limón is entered, without symptoms, but very angry. Yesterday was a letter to the media in which it requested the resignation of the Minister of Health of the Community of Madrid, Javier Rodriguez, for his statements from the public transmission of his wife. “You have not had respect for Teresa. Please honor and resign, “asked the husband of the nurse’s aide, entered on the sixth floor of Carlos III.



The Most

Responsible for reading the document was Teresa Mesa, who acted as spokesman for the family at the door of the clinic.

“I, unlike you, I am not well fed,” read the letter. “Because my wife is hovering between life and death and it’s not my food.” He continued: “I’m also bad drunk, because I’m out of both liquids mourn.” Lemon was referring to statements of Rodriguez when questioned about a possible resignation for his handling of the crisis, he argued that the case would come. “I arrived at the house eating policy,” he said.

Lemon also fail to protest flaws in the protocol, and not would control health workers in contact with infected patients. “I’m just a welder,” he said, “but I understand that if he had done this, my wife would not be hovering between life and death, Excalibur would be alive and all of us would not be isolated in potential danger.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment