Tuesday, October 7, 2014

‘She did everything she was told, “says the husband of the infected … – The World

'She did everything she was told, "says the husband of the infected … – The World

Broke nurse Teresa RR the protocol to treat the missionary could infect you with Ebola in the Hospital Carlos III Madrid ? “She did everything she was told, never told me anything, again as normal home and has never had any concern at all.”

What states exclusively WORLDWIDE her husband, Javier LR , with which this has made contact digital isolation modules in the center. Javier reaffirms that at any moment the nurse did nothing wrong in trying to missionary who foreseeably caused the infection, the first of this disease outside Africa, also logically the first Europe .

“She has been working normally, have followed all normal protocols,” said the husband, who says she is “well within the gravity” and explains that Teresa “thing progressing well” because his wife ” you are putting platelets from a person who was cured [Patience missionary]. “

Javier, who claims to be in a different wing of his wife, said that everything was normal until last Tuesday 30, not Mondays, as has been published. “She started with fever, but never high.” Never above, as noted authorities, 38.6 degrees Celsius? “No”. “The fever never went up,” he says later.

“In fact we would go on vacation because he was doing the review for tenure, has spent 15 years working here [at the Carlos III] and we were able to go for an accident that I had, and she said, ‘Well then, I’m going to spend a few days with my mother “But then he started with fever and …”

Another situation, however, he has very concerned.. partner left his dog alone , at his home in Alcorcón . “They offered to take a clinic, so that it was well attended and observation, to make analytical and follow the protocol, but in principle there is no spread of people to animals or from animals to people calling me … And now this Zarco [ refers to Julio Zarco , CEO of Patient Care Community of Madrid ] and tells me that you have to sacrifice the dog or yes, if I give my Released And I have said. ‘My authorization will not have it.’ “says very angry

” And I’m told “continues Xavier,” that if I do not give my consent, they will ask for a court and go into the house by force to kill the dog order. Yesterday I did not say that. I wanted to eat the ear, I left them the house keys and you sacrifice a little kiss. then what we do, what I sacrifice myself too? Not knowing if I have or not, to sacrifice me, too, right? “

” The dog has no problem, have the whole house for him, the open terrace to make their needs … You can shit in the house, has 15 kilos of feed, has water … As if spend 20 days alone. Behaves well, do not mind … And my wife does not know anything, but she, who is the patient, who has Ebola, you say that and stays on the site “ends.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment